Sunday, March 15, 2015

THE WINNERS CIRCLE Game #34 Watercolor Rain



This is our new Winner's Circle post. We'll be announcing our Game Winners 1 post before each new game.

Thank you for playing and sharing at AAA CAS Card Challenges. We receive some of the most stylish and cassy cards here for our bi-weekly games. Thank you all so much! We are astonished and feel blessed each week from the wonderful messages, comments and love that you all share with us.

Thanks for being a card maker and thank you helping us toward our challenge success.

(cardmaker: one who shares crafty cards and internet hugs)




Play AAA CAS Card Challenges...you could win these badges






Announcing the winners of game #34


1st Place

she's sharing at Pintrest HERE

..........................................................................................................................


Top Three









Our comment CANDY winner is:
AJ from Art Jypsy 
Thanks for all the sweet notes!
(please email me at victorialavender@yahoo.com. I'll need your address.)


Thank folks, please drop by the current game and play with us some more.
 Your cards bring sunshine to everyone.

Cheers, Victoria Lavender

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Thank yo so much! I almost fell off my chair when I saw my card as 1st place! Thank you for that amazing and inspiring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!! £Ove them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My computer posted before I could finish my saying A great thanks for Picking my card in the top three I am truly honored!!!

      Delete

We love reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time.